Friday, March 5, 2010

Arrrgh

Sorry for no Thursday post, but I'm having a serious computer issue at the moment. My main laptop's no longer receiving any power - the spot where the cord connects appears to have gotten damaged. Not sure what I can do about that. As a result, I'm using my backup laptop, which is a "My First Computer" by Tonka - memory issues and outdated browsers abound. There are plenty of things on my mind, including Florida's hopes of making the NCAAs and NFL free agency (looks like the Dolphins are going to make an early free agent splash), but I just don't have time to write about them given my technology situation. I'll get it sorted out over the weekend and resume the usual routine here Monday. One more thing: I strongly encourage you to take the time to watch the story of Butch Lumpkin, an extraordinary man excelling in the face of tremenedous adversity. Have a good weekend and I'll see you back here Monday.

No comments: